// POSITION IS CLOSED. //
Vox Camerata is looking for a Communications Intern for its concert happening in mid-March 2018! As an intern, you will get a taste of how independent arts groups function in Singapore and gain exposure to the local choral music scene. You can expect to receive a testimonial after the internship period. The work will require an estimated 20 hours a week, and most of the work can be done remotely. You’ll be required to meet on an ad-hoc basis either weeknights or Saturdays.
- Work together to conceptualise and develop marketing plan
- Provide support in the maintenance of event pages, and social media platforms – including and not limited to creating and curating content etc
- Assist in any other work assigned
- Interested in publicity, marketing and communications
- Interested in the arts, especially music
- Design, photography and videography skills are a bonus (includes knowledge of software – Adobe Photoshop, iMovie, inDesign etc)
- A good command of English
- No experience required, just enthusiasm and open-mindedness!
- Min. age 18
Interested in this role? Get in touch with Estelle at email@example.com with the subject title “MI2018 Internship” with 100 words on why you would like to join us.