Vox Camerata, a local non-profit registered society is looking for a part-time intern to join our team and explore the domain of marketing and communications in the midst of Covid-19. The intern hired for this position should expect to be involved in all aspects of marketing and communications for the community choir.
Part of the internship experience include working with a great team of choral enthusiasts who care deeply about producing quality work, learning the ins and outs of marcomms management and helping to foster a network of communities with the choir as a node. The intern will work closely with the Artistic Director and the members of board of directors
We are looking for an intern who brings these essential skills to this position:
– Excellent communication skills,
– Good copywriting skills and good eye for design,
– Attention to detail,
– The ability to work independently on important projects,
– An open-mind, positive attitude and willingness to learn,
– and most importantly, a strong interest in the arts–specifically music.
– Co-create the media and marketing materials
– Manage mailings, audition database
– Manage the internal and external communications
– Perform background research on social media and marketing
– Assist with implementation of new media initiatives
– Perform online marketing and promotion
– Assist with documentation and analysis of programmes / performances
– Organise and maintain database of recordings/videos
– Any other duties assigned by the Artistic Director and Board
– Excellent computer skills are a must, with experience working on the Web and in social media. Experience with using WordPress is a bonus.
– Some experience with designing and copywriting is a bonus.
– Excellent research, written and oral communication skills.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are important.
– Needs to be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
– A strong interest in entering a position in the non-profit arts sector–the arts, theater, museums–is vital.
Remuneration: SGD$400 for a four-day work week (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday).
Internship Period: 6 months (1 March 2021 to 31 August 2021).
Interested applicants should write to email@example.com with their CVs and a 300-word essay on the role that music plays in their lives. They may include some writing or design samples.
Closing Date: 15th February 2021, 6pm.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified via email by 21st February 2021.
Priority will be given to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents based in Singapore.